NEW LOLA LEAGUE Campus Ambassador Program
Get a running start on your career by joining a group of like-minded individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset and a shared mission driven lens. Receive clean feminine care products and share your love of them with your community, get insider perks, and learn from women with the highest standards in the industry (about clean products and the start-up world)!
Why will you love it? Here are some perks!
Career & Community Opportunities
✓ Real world career experience + networking
✓ Make friends by connecting with other like minded college students
✓ Expand your community on your campus through the events you host
✓ One ambassador will have the opportunity to become a LOLA intern
Gifts and Tips from LOLA to guide you in your Ambassador Role
✓ Free LOLA merchandise
✓ Receive LOLA products monthly to post + promote
✓ First access to new products and launches
✓ 10% Discount while you’re in this Ambassador Role
How does it work + what’s required?
Apply now through the button below for a chance to join the roster of LOLA’s first Campus Ambassador Program.
Attend virtual onboarding to learn all things LOLA, and unbox your welcome package filled with our clean products for the school year.
Step Up to the Plate:
Post at least 1x a month on TikTok or Instagram + host 2 events while you are in the program.
Get creative and have fun!
Hit a Home Run:
Represent the LOLA brand on campus. Enjoy new merchandise and products monthly for the school year, discount codes, mentorship & more!
How do I apply?
- Apply by filling out the application below. Applications are open for two weeks, from September 21, 2023 thru October 5, 2023 (9pm PST). If you are chosen to be an ambassador, you will receive an email from us to welcome you and guide you on next steps.
- If you are not chosen to be an ambassador this year, you will hear from us.
Can I become a part of LOLA League if I’m still in high school?
- Unfortunately this program is only open to students currently enrolled in a college or university at an undergraduate or graduate level.
- You must be 18+ to apply, and living in the US with a right to work in the United States; LOLA is only sold in the US.
- Students on the F1 Visa are not eligible to apply.
Do I have to apply by a certain date?
- Yes, see dates above.
- If you miss this application deadline, keep an eye out for next years program!
How long am I an ambassador for?
- This program runs for one (1) school year, from October through the end of April.
How will I connect with LOLA admin and other ambassadors?
- We will provide you with a communication platform to connect with LOLA and other ambassadors once you have become an ambassador.
Can I receive college credit or payment for this?
- Unfortunately we cannot offer college credit or monetary payment for this program, however we do offer several perks (listed above), in addition for 1 individual to have the chance to intern with LOLA in the summer of 2024 (which all look great on your resume!).
How many ambassadors can there be per college / university?
- To encourage as many students from as many schools as possible to participate, we are only accepting 1-2 ambassadors per school at this time.
If you have a private account, you must follow LOLA, and LOLA will follow you
Ambassadors must post at least 1x each month on TikTok or IG (video, static post, or 3 frame story)
Ambassadors must log their postings. If you skip more than one post you will stop receiving product / lose ability to remain an ambassador
LOLA must be tagged in all social media posts:
- Tag @lola on Instagram posts
- Tag @lolaofficial on Tiktok
- YOU MUST INCLUDE: #LOLALeague #LOLAPartner #Ad on all social media posts
Ambassadors must hold two events per school year
- LOLA Team will inform ambassadors on best practices on throwing an event
- Get creative and have fun!
Terms and Conditions
Ambassador Terms & Conditions:
Must be 18+ years old, U.S. resident, able to show proof of college/university enrollment. Program does not cover any fees associated with event hosting or cellular data usage / internet fees. Program does not provide any grant(s), stipend(s) and/or school/course credit(s). You are free to withdraw from the program any time, for any reason, with or without cause or notice. We kindly request if possible a 24 hour notice or withdrawal. Similarly, LOLA is free to conclude its contract with you at any time.
See all ambassador terms and conditions here.
NYC Internship Terms & Conditions:
Internship Terms (an intern will be chosen from our Ambassador group at the end of the program): Must be 18+ years old, U.S. resident, able to show proof of college/university enrollment. Program does not cover any fees associated with room, board, meals, travel and the like. Program does not provide any grant(s), stipend(s) and/or school/course credit(s). You will be required to sign the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) and our NDA. Under “at-will” employment, you are free to resign at any time, for any reason, with or without cause or notice. Similarly, LOLA is free to conclude its employment with you at any time. Your internship contract will be governed under the state of New York. If selected, you will receive an offer letter outlining additional terms and conditions.